5 Unique Custom Design Capabilities Testify to True Customization
When owners want their custom luxury yachts to be built with the custom features they desire or need, they often find what one of our owners told us: “As my search progressed, I found that the road always led me back to Hargrave.” Hargrave Custom Yachts is one of only a very few custom yacht builders worldwide who not only wants to do it “your way” but will welcome you to take the lead in all design stages.
See the happiness and satisfaction in the owners’ own words as we tell you a little about the custom luxury yachts that demonstrate these 5 unique capabilities:
- CUSTOM INTERIOR ARRANGEMENTS
- CUSTOM SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOM HULLS
- CUSTOM INTERIOR DÉCOR
- CUSTOM ARCHITECTURAL MODIFICATIONS
COCKTAILS: Custom Interior Arrangements
“I can now, unequivocally, say that I enjoyed every aspect of the process. . . . Every member of your team was knowledgeable, professional and always more than accommodating. I think the fact that I am now having Hargrave build my second custom yacht, a 125′ raised pilothouse, speaks volumes about my experience with you and the rest of your team.”
Tom Murphy, Jr., Designing Owner of the 97′ Raised Pilothouse, COCKTAILS
The custom stateroom arrangement of this motor yacht included:
- All three staterooms on the lower deck
- A luxurious, oversized master stateroom
- A particularly opulent VIP stateroom serving as a second master suite.
- Guest staterooms designed with additional Pullmans
- Additional Pullmans allows the family extra space to accommodate up to 10 guests and up to 5 crewmembers.
- A gourmet-style, oversized galley suitable for a chef’s night of entertaining.
The owner of COCKTAILS has now returned to build his second, even larger, luxurious Hargrave.
MISSY B II: Custom Specifications & Custom Hulls
“What you said in the beginning was still true a year later and three years later and is still true today. And, you were with us every step of the way.”
Grady Burrow, Designing Owner of the 115′ Tri-Deck, MISSY B II and 109′ MISSY B
With personal touches focusing on lifestyle, MISSY B II was designed as a full-beam, wide-body cruiser yacht for entertaining on long cruises and superior guest comfort. MISSY B II, the largest of the Hargrave mega yachts for sale built at that time, was also designed with a particular desire to be used as a luxurious charter yacht. MISSY B II is the owner’s second highly-customized Hargrave. Custom accommodations included:
- Two full master ensuite staterooms
- VIP ensuite stateroom that equals the other two masters in space and luxury.
- Port and starboard guest suites radiating off a spacious foyer.
- A salon designed specifically for large-group entertainment, arranged with a fine piano.
- A breathtaking spiral staircase giving unique access to all decks.
- A custom, high-efficiency hull design and raised bulwarks making her fantastic as a cruiser yacht and especially appealing as a luxury yacht charter.
SUGAR TOO: Custom Interior Décor
“It was such a pleasure to finally deal with a company that is not just ‘out for the sale’ but is dedicated to follow-through with 100% customer satisfaction. It’s not every day that you can be associated with a firm like yours that puts customer satisfaction ahead of profitability.”
Kelly Bettis, Designing Owner of the 94′ Sky Lounge, SUGAR TOO
Highly personalized to mix play with a little work, the European “Capri” style luxury motor yacht, with its curvaceous lines, makes SUGAR TOO an example of the wonderful things that can happen with good communication between a yacht builder and a visionary designing owner.
- A rich and cozy salon includes custom-made columns as an attractive division between entertaining and dining areas.
- Detailed woods at the aft bar exemplify the highly customized décor throughout.
- The sky lounge is a masterpiece of spacious design with plenty of seating, a bar, colorful umbrella and large grill for sunshine enjoyment.
- The master stateroom is attached to an office suite that includes a pullout couch for additional overnight guests.
- The yacht is outfitted with custom technology and electronics, all top-of-the-line.
KATINA: Custom Architectural Modifications
“When I first decided to build a larger yacht, I put together my wish list and thoroughly investigated nearly every major yacht builder. As my search progressed, I found that the road always led me back to Hargrave. Mike Joyce and Hargrave Yachts bring honesty, integrity and reliability to the table when they are building first class boats, and I couldn’t be happier with my M/Y KATINA.”
Jason Taylor, Designing Owner of the 99′ Raised Pilothouse KATINA
Roomy and comfortable for everyone, KATINA is another incredible European-design “Capri” large yacht with curvaceous lines and old-world styling, KATINA was built to accommodate a tall owner that other yacht builders could not accommodate. The customization of KATINA reached new heights in yacht design, literally. The owner, who is 6’6″, needed overheads, beds, and other accommodations larger in order to be as luxurious and spacious for him as they would be for anyone else. The overheads in all living spaces are 7’2″ to 7’4″ which gives so much more openness to the feel of this yacht. The greater overhead height has become a common request for super yacht owners.
- An impressive, 4-stateroom layout
- A super-private, very special VIP stateroom, full-forward
- All staterooms furnished with state-of-the-art Crestron entertainment and electronics
- Master stateroom has two walk-in closets, his and hers heads, central standing shower and whirlpool
Challenge Hargrave to Do Something Other Yacht Builders Can’t
Hargrave is up for the challenge as much as you are for the enjoyment of yachting. We can and do make owner’s dreams come true. If there is any physical way to accommodate a request, we will find it and execute it with quality and style. Hargrave is anxious to have you sit in at the head of the custom yacht designs table to build your own unique creation among custom yachts.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment for a VIP tour or consultation.